We’re a Western Australian volunteer-run not-for-profit incorporated association that aims to…
- Protect and enhance our environment by increasing awareness and adoption of biodiversity plantings and tree crops as integral parts of landscape management to address natural resource management issues.
- Investigate, encourage and support diverse and vertically integrated tree crop industries of sufficient scale to achieve environmental, economic and social outcomes in agricultural areas.
- Facilitate appropriate education and training programs and resources for farmers, tree growers, individuals and organisations within the wider community.
- Facilitate activities that support environmental, social and economic resilience for all sectors of WA society.
- To form partnerships with like-minded organisations to achieve the above objectives.