Welcome to the Avon River Basin Tree Cropping Industry
Invest in an industry with enormous benefits. We are seeking investors to work with us in developing and growing our tree crop industry in the Avon River Basin.
Be part of an industry that will benefit the environment and future generations for many years to come.
Why Invest in the Avon River Basin Tree Cropping Industry?
- Grower enthusiasm
- Land availability – The Avon River Basin comprises of 12 million hectares (28 million acres) of land which has mostly been cleared for agriculture. It is estimated that 1 to 3 million hectares can be converted to tree crops without losses to agricultural production. In fact, tree crops could assist the agricultural industry to achieve sustainable practices
- Easy access to markets eg. Perth
- Increasing level of Government support
- Plans for industry development
- Current resources
- Land title structure that separates ownership of the land, trees and carbon rights
- Natural revegetation management benefits
- The ARB feeds the Swan River in Perth
Existing Tree Crops . . .
This information is currently being updated.
Need More Information?
Contact AVONGRO direct on (+61) 8 9291 8249 or send us an email on the contact form on the right of this page. We are happy to answer your questions and source the information you require to make your investment decision.